- The published threads do not reflect the opinion of the site, and its original author on Twitter is responsible for the consequences and violations of legal rights.
- Rattibha administration has the right to disclose any information required by legal authorities.
- The contents of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only and may be subject to change without notice.
- The site contains materials and information that everyone has the right to see and benefit from and cannot hold Rattibha or Rattibha team accountable or responsible for any.
- Your use of any materials or information available on Rattibha is at your own personal risk, without any responsibility on Rattibha and its representatives.
- It should be noted that the misuse or infringement of intellectual property rights and the copyright of the website by any user may expose them to legal liability.
- There may at times be links within the site to other sites that may be of use to you or be provided for your convenience, but this does not mean the site is responsible for unhelpful materials or inaccurate information published on these sites. Also, users have no rights to place any kind of violations to Twitter or the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's rules and laws by requesting unlawful threads to be published. When this happens the administration will be forced to delete the topic with the possibility of blocking that user from using its services.
- You may create external links to our site without permission from the site administration.
Like most standard Web site servers, our host server uses log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Rattibha has no access to or control over these cookies, once we have given permission for them to set cookies for advertising.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
By subscription, you consent the reception of the newsletters’ emails. Please understand that our free services are supported by your acceptance of receiving these emails. If you have any complaints, please.